Sunday, November 9, 2008

A view of Daejeon from Above

This Sabbath, I got together with some teachers from another one of our schools here in Daejeon. Their church took us out on a little outing. We were supposed to go hiking to some mountian, but there were too many of us to fit in the van, so we ended up going to this hill behind the Pastor's apartment building. It was a short hike, not what I was hoping for, but the view from the top was interesting. This is looking down one side of the mountain. These are the miles and miles of apartment buildings. And this is just one part of the city where we live. Remember, most of those tall buildings are nothing but apartments. Again, I get claustrophobic just looking at the photo! This is Fred, one of the new teachers at Seodaejeon. This is his first term in Korea. He is a funny guy!
This is me...



Here is the view of the other side of the mountain. I like this one much better!



More of the other side. It's still city, but nothing like the first photo!





1 comment:

Dennis Family said...

Hello Struthers family,

Korea looks like an amazing place. Shane have you found Jung Kim yet?

Send me an email some time. Lets talk over skype or video chat

Here is my work email.
bradd@nayapdx.org