Sunday, November 9, 2008

Playdate for Peyton and Ice Skating

Two of the other ladies from my religion class had kids who are around the same age as Peyton and Grace. We decided to get our kids together and go to zooland. Gracie had a really rough morning that day, and so she lost her chance to go. I took Peyton and we had a great time. Grace stayed home with Daddy and had a good nap and a good day with him.

This was a sign at zooland that I just had to take a photo of. If you are a "preson" who is "Prednant", you should take note!
The bear had a Dunkin doughnuts box(?)

He got to ride a few of the rides. I enjoyed the animals, but I think he preferred the rides.


This was the first Sunday of our term break. We went ice skating with one of the church members and her daughter who is a little older than Peyton and speaks really good English. Her and Peyton get along really great. I didn't get any photos of Peyton or the little girl because I was so busy doing what you will see in the next photo...




I spent the entire time with one or the other of the kids. Shane had never been ice skating before, so he was still learning too. Peyton and Grace couldn't even stand up on the ice without one of us holding them up. I was exhausted at the end of the time there.




No comments: